Billy Heroman’s Flowerland is taking your safety and the Governor’s Orders seriously. We are serving the Baton Rouge area through strict no-contact delivery. We are now open for in-store shopping at our four locations, and continue to respect social distancing guidelines.
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we have enacted the following measures to ensure safety and continued service:
We continue to deliver smiles and happiness through deliveries to residential homes and funerals using safe, “contact-less” delivery methods.
- To ensure the safety of our customers, our drivers will be making “no-contact” deliveries.
- The item will be left at recipients’ doorsteps, and they will be informed through the provided phone number that the delivery has been completed.
- Packages will be marked “delivered” if drivers speak to the recipient, and as “left package” if they do not.
- We understand that this will potentially lead to more replacements if an item is left for too long, and we are more than happy to replace any items in such a scenario.
- Our entire floral team continues to wear protective nitrile gloves while working.
Despite the uncertainty brought by COVID-19, we will continue safely delivering flowers at the same level of quality and service our customers deserve. Your health and safety is always our top priority.
Thank you for trusting us to express your emotions with flowers and plants during these challenging times.
The Billy Heroman’s Family and Team