Display Patriotic Blooms
Red, white, and blue flowers are a staple for celebrating America’s birthday. Whether hung in pots on the porch, planted in flower beds, or placed inside the house, they are the perfect way to honor a special day. Share lovely patriotic bouquets with loved ones, bring them to a cookout for the host, place them on a soldier’s grave in remembrance, or send them to a veteran in gratitude for their service. Aside from the classic trio of colors, you can also admire these symbolic flowers for the Fourth of July:
- Rose – America’s national flower
- Freesias – these flowy and beautiful blooms symbolize freedom
- Edelweiss – charming white flowers shaped like stars that signify strength and courage
- Guernsey Lilies – unique flowers that resemble fireworks and represent freedom and good fortune
- Black-Eyed Susans – these bright yellow star-burst-like blooms with a striking dark round center symbolize justice.